New Year is a time to celebrate your accomplishments over the past twelve months and look forward to all the adventures and challenges of the next twelve. Brought to you by the marketing experts at CastleCS, here are the best ways to ring in the New Year in Vancouver with style and panache.
1. Book a Boat Cruise
Ring in the New Year with a fantastic buffet, delicious deserts and live music on a world-class cruise ship where you’ll have a first class seat for the midnight fireworks. Book Online at Vancouver Boat Charters now.
2. Celebrate Without a Clock
If you want a low-key affair on New Year’s Eve, why not raise a glass to yourself and the New Year at home with close friends or relatives without worrying about celebrating at 12? Forget the clock this New Years, and focus on resolutions and 2011 memories.
3. Throw a Party
If you want to celebrate in the comfort of your own home, cook a light dinner or order a ready-made meal from your favourite restaurant and invite all your closest friends for your very own New Year’s Eve party.
4. Write it Down
Celebrate in a quiet way by creating a list of all your accomplishments this past year. Acknowledge all your successes with a toast and write down all your wishes and goals for the New Year.
5. Dress it Up
If you want to ring in the New Year like a celebrity, bring a date to one of the grand ballroom galas in Vancouver and celebrate you and the Old Year in the most sumptuous way possible. Here are just a few of the parties happening around town. All tickets are available at Clubzone or Ticketmaster:
- New Year’s Grand Gala 2012 at the Pan Pacific Hotel Vancouver – 19+Want to go “very formal” (i.e., tuxedos and gowns) for New Year’s? Pan Pacific Hotel’s high-end affair includes red carpet-style photo ops, live music, dance venues, and complimentary hors d’oeuvres. Tickets: $90
- Vancouver Gala New Years Eve Boat Cruise 2011 – 19+Always a sell-out event, the Pride of Vancouver Gala Cruise rings in the New Year with fine dining, dancing and a grand view of the New Year’s Eve fireworks.Tickets: $147.50 per person; $295 per couple
- Shangri-La Hotel NYE 2012 Gala – 19+Vancouver’s famous Shangri-La Hotel has a formal (black tie dress is a must!) Gala to rival Pan Pacific’s, with two rooms, red-carpet entrance, and top DJs.Tickets: $125
- New Year’s Eve 2012 at Celebrities – 19+Vancouver’s largest gay New Year’s Eve party is at the famous Celebrities, and they plan to launch the New Year with a “fairy tale adventure.” Music by DJs Zach Shore, free champagne toast at midnight, and hot go-go dancers all night.Tickets: $35
- NYE 2012 at The Lamplighter – 19+One of Vancouver’s favourite local New Year’s Eve spots, the Lamplighter pub/lounge in historic Gastown hosts a more intimate–but very popular–New Year’s Eve partyTickets: $25
- Fairmont Waterfront New Year’s Eve Celebration – 25+The Fairmont Waterfront boasts Cirque performers, gourmet appetizers, a champagne toast, and a fabulously renovated event space for its 2012 New Year’s Eve party. Tickets: $80
- Grand New Year’s Eve at Republic – 19+Republic is one of Vancouver’s hottest nightclubs, and their New Year’s Eve party is sure to bring out the young and beautiful crowd!Tickets: $45
- New Year’s Eve Club Crawl 2012 – 19+Don’t want to stay in one spot all night? This NYE club crawl is aimed at students and starts at the famous Roxy Nightclub. Tickets include front-of-the-line admission to three more clubs, plus party favours and transportation between events (so no waiting in the cold!)Tickets: $30
- NYE 2012 at Science World – 19+Want to party with a huge crowd? Vancouver’s iconic Science World has room for over 1,000 partiers, plus two rooms of music on two floors, four DJs, and a live performance by Dirty Radio.Tickets: $80
- Whistler First Night 2012 – All AgesBring the whole family to this alcohol-free New Year’s Party in Whistler, which includes live music, street performers, art, and entertainment for all ages.Tickets: $15 – $20 for adults; $8 – $10 for kids 3 – 12; free for kids 2 and under
- SOLID NYE 2012 with TIESTO – Experience a New Year’s Eve like no other with Tiesto ‘The Greatest DJ Of All Time’ on the globe at the Pacific Coliseum. Alongside Tiesto, Solid NYE 2012 will also feature super star Gareth Emery and rising house star Otto Knows. Come celebrate New Year’s Eve at Western Canada’s premium venues for electronic dance music with 5,000+ guests at the biggest NYE event in Western Canada. Don’t miss this moonstruck production of lasers, and lights with performers and dancers. Pacific Coliseum 100 North Renfrew Street Vancouver BC
For more ideas on how to generate the WOW factor and achieve great results this holiday season with the help of CastleCS, subscribe to our blog, Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter now!