If you’re looking to impress your guests this holiday season but want to avoid the hassle of cooking, here are six fantastic Vancouver restaurants personally recommended by the team of Vancouver marketing experts at CastleCS.
- For a romantic gem, Lupo Restaurant in Vancouver is the perfect place if you’re in the mood for modern Italian dishes. Try the black spaghetti paired with a nice red wine.
- The Blue Water Café in Yaletown is popular with celebrities and seafood lovers alike. Treat yourself and your guests to the steamed lobster.
- Want to eat like a Vancouver Canuck? Try Cioppinni’s, Roberto Luongo’s favourite restaurant while in town, “the whole menu is excellent, but my favourite dish is the linguini with lobster.”
- The Wildcat Grill in Chilliwack is perfect if you want a more low-key affair and gourmet burgers. Order the cat’s meow for a great way to enjoy chicken.
- Akashi-Ya Restaurant in Surrey is the ideal place for Japanese fare. Try the croquettes and the house salad for a sushi alternative.
- For satisfying Greek food, try the Yasas Restaurant in Coquitlam. Order the dolmades for an authentic taste of the Mediterranean.