You don’t need me to tell you about what SSL Certification is or why you need it. Let’s face it – as soon as we hear words like “encrypted connections” and “search ranking algorithms” (hang in there) were already scrolling down our feed to find something more interesting. We’re living in a time where anything that’s not breaking news gets swept under the hypothetical online rug with the rest of the failed-to-be viral videos and news articles that didn’t make the cut into everyone’s daily feed.
The new Google privacy update included.
To explain the importance of having an HTTPS site in 2018, i’ll speak in the language we all understand, GIFs.
1. When you ask someone if they are up to date on Google’s new privacy updates:
2. Then you let them know that their website isn’t secure…
3. When a customer tries to check out their shopping cart but notices the “Not Secure” warning
4. Next, you watch your Google ranking fall like…
5. Realizing that all of your information was hacked.
6. When you have to admit to the team that you should have got SSL Certification Sooner…
7. The moment you accept defeat and install SSL Certification.
8. How you leave work knowing your website is now protected and you are worry-free.